- Do you have problems with your hearing aid?
- Have you found your hearing aid more difficult than you imagined?
- Is fitting the mould into your ear a problem?
- Do you find it hard to remember the instructions you were given at the hospital?
It takes time to adjust to wearing a hearing aid and some people take longer than others to get used to them. Others may find it difficult to get out and about to access help, or do not know where to go for assistance.
The NDA provides a range of services that will help you get the best form you hearing aids.
Hearing Aid User Support Group
At 120 Thorpe Road, Norwich NR1 1RT
10:00am until 11:30am on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Are you are new hearing aid user or would like to learn how to get the best from your NHS hearing aid, then our user support group might help.
The group is run be experienced hearing aid users who offer support and share their own experiences in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We cover:
- Mould insertion
- Hearing aid settings
- Cleaning moulds
- Understanding hearing loss
- Coping tactics
- Room and personal loops
- How to use a phone with your hearing aid
We are here to answer questions and concerns that you have about your hearing aids.